- *Available in nursery bag/pot.
- *All orders are non-refundable/non-returnable.
Poinsettia are the most popular holiday flowers. It comes in many bright colours like pink, red, white. It is widely used in Christmas floral displays. Poinsettia is a shrub or small tree typically reaching height of 1 - 3 ft. The plant bears dark green dentate leaves that measures 7 - 16 cms in length.
- The plant require abundant light during the day for brighter colors. A window that faces south, east or west is the good location to place the plant. Daytime temperature in excess on 21°C shortens the lifespan of the plant.
- Whenever the surface feels dry to touch, then water the plant. The pot should be able to drain the excess water.
- With proper care, Poinsettia will last throughout the holiday season and right into late winter
|Botanical Name||Euphorbia Pulcherima|