- *Available in nursery bag/pot.
- *All orders are non-refundable/non-returnable.
Orchids are some of the most commonly grown house plants. These interesting flowers can be found in a range of colours and sizes depending on the variety. Orchid has showy flowers which is relatively easy to grow with a central long stem. It has attractive spray of flowers that can last upto four weeks. It is commonly used in flower arrangements and bouquet. It can be placed near water fountain.
- It grows well in strong light but not direct late afternoon sunlight
- It needs high humidity and airflow around the roots. To increase humidity, place a water filled saucer or tray of pebbles beneath plants, or a humidifier
- It requires neutral soil.
- It needs ample watering.
|Common Name||Snow Orchids|
|Botanical Name||Dendrobium Orchid|