- Available in nursery bag/pot.
- All orders are non-refundable/non-returnable.
Shahtoot (Morus) consists of diverse species of deciduous trees commonly known as mulberries, growing wild and under cultivation. The plant has three main species ostensibly named for the fruit color of the best-known cultivar: white, red, and black mulberry. Immature fruits are white, green, or pale yellow. The fruits first turn pink and then red while ripening, then dark purple or black, and have a sweet flavor when fully ripe.
- Shahtoot should be planted in spring as the soil warm up.
- It requires full sun.
- It requires regular watering in summer and spring and less watering in winter season.
- It grows well in temperature of 20°C to 35°C.
- In late winter,general purpose fertilizer is required. In spring, apply a mulch of organic matter such as well-rotted manure.
- Botanical Name: Morus Alba, Rubra, Nigra
- Height: upto 10 meters
- Common Name: Shahtoot, Mulberry
* Available in black/nursery pot.
* All orders are non-refundable. We may be able to offer replacement in case plants are dead on delivery.