- *Available in nursery bag/pot.
- *All orders are non-refundable/non-returnable.
|Availability:||Out Of Stock|
Guzmania is available in streaking array of colours. It will offer several weeks of colour as tabletop plants and indoor plants also. Guzmania is easy to grow.
- To pot a Guzmania, put some small decorative stones or pieces of pottery in the bottom of ceremic/teracota pot. The pot should be heavy as Guzmania tends to be top heavy.
- It requires indirect sunlight.
- Put distilled/filtered water in center cup of the plant.
- It grows in 13°C or higher.
- It grows in well drained soil that contains organic matter.
- Botanical Name: Guzmania Lingulata
- Colour: Orange.
- Height: 30-40 cms
- Common Name: Scarlet Star, Droophead Tufted Air Plant,
* Available in black/nursery pot.
* All orders are non-refundable. We may be able to offer replacement in case plants are dead on delivery.